What personal information do we collect from the people that use our app or websites?
When logging in or registering on our app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your phone number or other details to help you with your experience. This phone number is directly linked to your ALIV mobile account which you would have activated upon becoming an ALIV customer in an ALIV store.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register or use the app in the following ways:
• To improve our app & websites in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other app/website feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your account or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our systems are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our app.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions to help us learn how our app is used so we can always improve it.
Does our app allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
We collect your email address, if voluntarily provided, in order to:
• Send information, respond to account inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customer after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Petersfield Road off Soldier Road
P.O. Box CB-13050
Nassau, The Bahamas