Wireless Broadband Device terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply for use of an Aliv Wireless Broadband Device.
1. Customers shall have full use of all Aliv services using the wireless broadband device wherever Aliv’s network provides services.
2. Any use of the wireless broadband device outside of the terms and conditions within this agreement or within any other related Aliv published terms and conditions is prohibited.
3. Where multiple plans are purchased, customers will only be able to use one plan at a time. Any new plans purchased will only become active after the current plan expires.
4. Customers will not be able to use the wireless broadband device to make any calls or to send any text messages.
5. Customers will not be able to use the wireless broadband device to roam outside of The Bahamas.
6. The SIM supplied is locked to the wireless broadband device. Customers will not be able to use any other SIM from any other operators in the wireless broadband device.
7. Aliv’s Fair Usage Policy on monthly data allowance applies. Data allowance is capped at a total usage of 100GB per month.
8. Aliv’s decision in all matters relating to the sale of the wireless broadband device or associated plans is final.
9. By using Aliv’s services, all customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Effective July 1, 2018