“March Offer” FAQs
1) What is the “Apple Trade In Offer”?
The Apple Trade In offer is an ALIV promotion geared towards BTC postpaid porting customers.
2) Who can participate in the March Device Offer?
Post-paid BTC customers porting can take advantage of the trade in offer. Postpaid porters can trade in their current iPhone device (iPhone 6 and higher) and get a trade in credit to be used towards any device on the current Postpaid offer.
3) What are the offers for BTC postpaid porters?
*Trade in your current iPhone device (iPhone 6 and higher) and get a trade in credit to be used towards any device on the current postpaid offer.
*promotion begins March 4th
4) What are the postpaid offers?
iPhone 8(64gb) at $299
Iphone 8+(64gb) at $399
iPhone Xr (64gb) at 399
iPhone Xr (256gb) at $599
Samsung S9+ at $399
Samsung A750 at $199
Samsung J6 Plus at $49
5) How many phones can I trade in?
One(1) device is allowed per trade in.
6) What if I want to use my credit for a phone not on the list?
The credit will be applied to the regular retail price of the selected device not on the postpaid offer list.
7) What documents do I need?
You must provide a valid ID and sign an Apple Trade In agreement to receive credit.
8) Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, you can pay by credit card to purchase any phone, while supplies last.
9) How many numbers can I port?
Customers may port as many numbers as they wish once proof is provided and it is confirmed that they are the rightful owner of the number(s) they are porting.
10) Is there a pdf or link that shows costs of all phones (regular price)
You can see all phone prices on https://www.bealiv.com/shop/phones