“ALIV gift cards” FAQs
1) What are ALIV Gift Cards?
Cards that can be purchased to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within any retail store, valid for a period of 6 months.
2) Who can purchase an ALIV Gift Card?
As of November 19th, 2018, anyone may purchase an ALIV Gift Card.
3) Are there set prices for the Gift Cards?
The minimum credit amount is $25 and the maximum $1,500.
4) Can I use cash, credit or a debit card to purchase a gift card?
5) How man gift cards can be purchase at any given time?
There is no limit.
6) What happens if I don’t use the full amount of my gift card?
The gift card can be used multiple times until the balance is depleted if it’s before 6-month expiry date. After the 6-month expiry date, the gift card balance is no longer available.
7) Is there an expiry date on the gift cards?
Yes, the card is valid for 6-months from the date of purchase.
8) Where can the gift card be redeemed?
At any ALIV retail store or mobile outlet.
9) Can the gift card be redeemed for cash?
Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and are non-transferable.
10) What if my gift card is lost or stolen?
It cannot be replaced under any circumstance.
11) If I or the receiver has issues using the gift card who do I contact?
For assistance dial 611 on your ALIV phone or dial 242-300-2548